GCCCE 2022 Teacher Forum
Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) have contributed immensely to the evolution of the educational landscape, particularly in K-12 education. K-12 teachers, as designers and implementers in the educational frontline, possess crucial experiences in deploying ICT to genuinely transform teaching and learning within and beyond classrooms. The theme of the 26th Global Chinese Conference on Computers in Education (GCCCE2022) is “Reimagine Computers in Education”. The theme will also be reflected in the Teachers Forum for extensive and in-depth exchanges of pragmatically relevant ideas, empirical findings and implications.
The Teacher Forum of GCCCE 2022 provides K-12 teachers and administrators around the world a platform for publishing papers and exchanging experiences in practical integration of ICT in education in order to enhance their professional development. The valuable teaching experiences of the practitioners would not only constitute crucial inspirations and resources for academic researchers, but also offer mutual learning opportunities among peer teachers. We would like to invite K-12 teachers and education administrators around the world to submit their papers to the Teacher Forum and join in the conference community to share their works.
The topics in the Teacher Forum include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Teachers’ professional development and reflection on technology-enhanced learning
- Integration of ICT in K-12 education
- ICT-integrated cross-disciplinary curriculum design, such as STE(A)M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics)
- Innovative technology-enhanced learning and teaching models, e.g. flipped classrooms, mobile learning, game-based learning, etc.
- Maker education
- Information literacy education
- Innovative digital learning content design
- Policies for technology-enhanced learning and curriculum reform
Note: we also welcome new topics besides the above-mentioned
Teacher Forum Paper Submission Deadline: 2022/03/11
Teacher Forum Paper Acceptance Notification: 2022/04/01
Teacher Forum Paper Finalized Deadline: 2022/04/11
Teacher Forum Registration Deadline (Early Bird 11 April ): 18 April 2022
1. Authors should prepare submissions either in English or in Chinese (Long paper: 8 pages; Short paper: 4 pages; Poster: 2 pages). Submissions written in Chinese should include the title, abstract and keywords written in both Chinese and English.
2. Authors should submit papers in the PDF format. Please make use of the paper template provided on the conference website for preparing submissions.
3. Either the first or the second author of your paper must be presently a fulltime K-12 teacher.
4.Your papers should be submitted by email or online submission to one of the regions you are based in. The email subject should be “GCCCE2022 Teacher Forum Paper Submission”.
Taiwan: Please submit your paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org
China: Please submit your paper to : email@example.com
Hong Kong: Please submit your paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher’s Forum Program committee
Teacher Forum (Taiwan)
Kai-Hsiang Yang National Taipei University of Education
Ah-Fur Lai University of Taipei
Programme Committee Members:
Teacher Forum (China)
Hua Du Zhejiang Normal University
Programme Committee Members: TBC
Teacher Forum (Hong Kong)
Daner SUN The Education University of Hong Kong
Wai Ming Stanley KAM The Hong Kong Association for Computer Education
Ho-Wai MAN Lok Sin Tong Yu Kan Hing Secondary School
Programme Committee Members:
Gaowei CHEN, The University of Hong Kong
Oi-Lam NG, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Yanjie SONG, The Education University of Hong Kong
KwokShing CHENG, The Education University of Hong Kong
Hong FU, The Education University of Hong Kong
ChungKwan LO, The Education University of Hong Kong
WaiYan Sally WAN, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Zhihong WAN, The Education University of Hong Kong
Sao Leng IEONG, University of Macau
K. Y. Suzannie LEUNG, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Qiaoping ZHANG, The Education University of Hong Kong